Re: [BaadAssGremlins] old photos

In a message dated 8/27/2007 9:11:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, grandle@xxxxxxx writes:
Does anybody out there have any old gasser stlye AMC photos. I am
trying to get my drag gremlin to look early 70's style as per the hood
paint in the photos. I am planning on useing lot's of gold leaf etc.
Just need more ideas.
If you check on www.gassermadness.com i'm sure you can get ya some ideas from the gasser pics on there and here's a pic of a gasser Gremlin from back in the day
Bart

JPEG image