From: bill mason
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 9:14 PM
Subject: [RE][BaadAssGremlins] "My" Gremlin BACK on Ebay!

Hi Lu    That is almost funny.

But them useing your old pics is an e-bay no-no. I'd report them.

Subject : [BaadAssGremlins] "My" Gremlin BACK on Ebay!
Date : Sat, 25 Aug 2007 01:30:25 -0000
From : "lumina333" <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx>
To : BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It appears that the fellow that purchased my first Gremlin has placed
it back on Ebay for resale. Here is the auction number: 250156109717.
He is even using my original photos. Oh well............~Lu~

Looking for the Hottest New Ringtones?
Find them at Lycos Mobile. Get 10 Bonus Tones today!