Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Stirpes

Phoenix Graphics has the gremlin X stripe you are looking for. Look for them on the web. I would use a black 74 stripe kit.
 Davis

juglin <juglin4@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey I have a 74 gremlin. I want to get it paineted and would love to
get a stripe put on the side like so many I have seen. I think it will
help it jump out at people, right now it is very plain. Is there any
method to the stripe for my year? I've looked at photos here and all
over the net and have seen a wide variety of stripe styles. Which one
should I use? I am leaning towards the stirpe style like on the AARP
comercial gremlin. Does anyone have some input? By the way my gremlin
is Plum Metalic.

Automotive radiator repair