[BaadAssGremlins] Hot Houston day!

Recently I took a photo of my dash of the 1972 AMC Ambassador SST wagon I
drive daily, it was upper 90s, and hot, which Houston is in August. I sent
the photo to several of the area Houston news stations, of which several
used the photo! One, Channel 2 had the photo on their 6:00pm news weather
segment. Another, Channel 11, along with Channel 13, added it to their
weather photos on their site.

Had about 15 calls after it appeared on channel 2 at 6:00pm news as people
were calling up 'hey Eddie, I seen your big Rambler on the news!' for
instance. Anyways, here is the photo off Channel 11s website. Note my
comments but also click on the photo itself to see how hot it was in the
Ambassador that day!

http://www.khou.com/pics/weather/?image_id=119528

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX