[BaadAssGremlins] brake lines

Hello Eddie. I hope you got the magazines I sent last week. I had told you they were thrown out, but they turned up again. Now if I could only find my car keys. Anywho, I was wondering who has repro brake lines to fit my 74 Gremmie. I also need a layout of the brake lines if one exists,as it is not in the repair manual.  Thanks  Paul in Detroit

Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links. __._,_.___

Automotive radiator repair