Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re:Fw: Transmission oil pressure sensor

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re:Fw: Transmission oil pressure sensor

It is on the left side right above the muffler bearing housing.
Onree

On Aug 9, 2007, at 10:21 AM, jgray_55 wrote:

Dunno WHAT he is talking about??? Wife's 1974 AMX has no such animal
on it? Maybe it's a joke!! Joe--- In
BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <baddassgremlin@...> wrote:

> I too must have a brain fart going on. What tranny oil pressure
> sensor??? Is there such a thing??? Maybe it's just on 74
> Javelyn/AMX's?? Doe's anyone know what this guy is talking about??
> Thanks, Bob in MN.
>
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, Joe <jgray_55@> wrote:
> >
> > Transmission oil pressure sensor??

__
> > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's
> updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.
> > http://get.games.yahoo.com/proddesc?gamekey=monopolyherenow

Automotive radiator repair