From: Luke Wardwell
To: BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 8:06 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 74 gremlin questions

Hey Eddie. How is the drivers fender on your Sportabout?
Uh yeah. I hope to put full coverage from Hagerty on my Hornet soon.
I have pushed out most of the dents in the old fender I might be able to save it.

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@planethoustonamx.com> wrote:
Yes, but with MultiPlex AM/FM only if I recall. Will have to look thru some
of my books but pretty sure this is only way you could get it 'from factory'
however, you could easily also have it installed at dealership. If you ever
look at the Group 15 Accessorie catalogs I sell on ebay, one for 1970 one
for 1974 they are loaded with information like this including part numbers,
dealer list, dealer net and so forth. No photos.

Ah yes, here it is earthling.

10-80 Series

AM-FM Multiplex list $279, wholesale $209.45, and here we go, dealer
net...if you ordered 1-24 radios $167.55 each but 25 or more was $159.25
each!

PS: my 74 Hornet Sportabout wagon I'm now parting out had factory AM/FM
Multiplex system.

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825