RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Brads Fire Pics

Let him know we are all pulling for him, ive had buddies (well actually it was my 2nd parents lol, ppl ive known since I was born and have been like family to me) lose their house in a tornado so I know the feeling hes going through, just think positive and hell pull through,

From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 9:52 PM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Brads Fire Pics

I posted some pics of Brads Hornet. It was hauled off site today so
that we have room to do the rebuild of the house. What a mess a fire
can make. Brad messed up his back the other day doing too much. He
needs to slow down and realize how old he is. He will be looking for
parts for the Hornet so if you know of any front end pieces he could
sure use the encouragement. He is still in the motel I think he goes
back to work this week. Thats all for now. Mark in Minnesota

Automotive radiator repair

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.