From: Mr. AMC
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 4:43 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Was Now Corgi Model Now Astro Spirial Javelin

Eddie the article for the Astro Spiral Javelin would be nice for the kids to read about. I have an old Johan Javelin model I plan on making into one. On the Corgi Hornet Hatchback the JL one was way better proportion wise for its much smaller scale. I understand that Corgi also made a Marlin but have never seen one.
"Doc"

Automotive radiator repair