Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Filler piece

I know the one on the back of the 73 I am parting out is busted and missing a piece but I will have to look to see about the front one.
 Davis

Kevin <grinding_gremlin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey guys,

Does any one here have that long plastic filler piece that fits
between the back bumper and the body (covers the bumper buffers and
fills in the gap)for a 1973 Gremlin? I'm in need of one. I believe the
front and back are inter-changable so either will work. It must be
re-usable and in good condition. I am willing to pay what it is worth.

Thanks!

Kevin

Automotive radiator repair