[BaadAssGremlins] Filler piece

Hey guys,

Does any one here have that long plastic filler piece that fits
between the back bumper and the body (covers the bumper buffers and
fills in the gap)for a 1973 Gremlin? I'm in need of one. I believe the
front and back are inter-changable so either will work. It must be
re-usable and in good condition. I am willing to pay what it is worth.

Thanks!

Kevin

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional