[BaadAssGremlins] Iola WI swap meet

Hey everyone I just got back from the Old Cars Weekly swap meet.  Was there thursday and friday.  Had to leave so I could go to the Cheaterama in Milwaukee WI on saturday.  Thursday night there was a 77 Gremlin X for sale in the car corral.  Nice lil car.  I probably should have bought that and sold mine.  On friday I found another Gremlin parked in the swap. I don't think it was for sale.  Found a few gremlin parts in the swap and let them sit there.  So if anyone goes you can find some gremlin and hornet parts. :)

Scott

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel. __._,_.___

Automotive radiator repair