Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMO update (& closing warehouse)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMO update (& closing warehouse)

Good to hear great turnout too. I was going to go up there this year and mud
wrassle Mitchell in jello wearing AMC logoed thongs.

Actually what happened was a month ago I got a 'get your shit out' letter
(all of us did) to remove all our stuff from the warehouses....I had been
there since 1985. So had one month to move a lot of tonnage. The letter is
enclosed here. And tomorrow would have been last day to move everything.
However in last month have been doing almost daily trips to warehouse
dragging out a lot of stuff, sometimes could not see noan & Jacob in back
seat cause too much stuff.

Anyways, I moved over 3 tons of crap today by myself....can't recall last
time I lifted a 390 block by myself, much less dozens of heads, intakes,
fenders, hoods and other things.

Sadly I left behind a number of things for the scrap fellow including a 360,
several 290s and 343s, about 9 rear ends including several Twin Grips....had
no more room in the U-Haul, and back was killing me....and even had a t-10
drop on big toe and it is purple, but nice purple like Wild Plum Metallic in
73....however, twice the size of other big to and damned thing hurts as much
as back.

Check out the brand new seats that were in the back. They were unclaimed
from 1973 and when I bought out Carlsbad TX dealership, I got them in 88.
Not sure what they worth. Unfortunately there is a big mess of stuff getting
wet outside as it rais again, have no place to put it! And can't even see my
SC/360 or Rebel convertible in garage so much crap, also in office and back
room, but at least that stuff dry. But some of the stuff outside has not
seen water since 80s.

It sucks (timing wise) as I had plans for the big AMO meet and was looking
forward to going, but when I got the letter, had to quickly change plans,
and well, the final weekend was this weekend darn it.

Maybe I win lotto tonight, it is $16 mil, and will but all of you a Gremlin.
Dave, didn't mean to hijack your updates, keep them comign and let's see
some photos of the meet!

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825