Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMO update

Glad the show was a success. Yea I guess the people at AMO must think AMCers' are tough. They do pick one of the hottest weekends of the year to have the show and do post the pictures.
Terry

Dave Kaunisto <dave@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
The AMO national show just wrapped up. There were seven Gemlins out of about 300 cars, plus Wally Booth's drag Gremlin. I'll post pictues of all of them soon. There was a real nice purple with gold stripe right across from me that looked totally complete. There was a sleeper from Colorado that looked very stock but had a 401 dropped into it. There were a couple of Levi's, and Mike Lowe's original 1 976. I was up at 6 AM to give mine a final bath before the show. All in all a good show held in 100 degree weather with a good crowd.
Dave Kaunisto
East Cherry Creek Valley WSD
303-693-3800

Building a website is a piece of cake.
Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online. __._,_.___

Automotive radiator repair