Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 7:05 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC PAcer w/ 472

No Eddie that's not the Phil in Louisville car. His is a 78 Pacer wagon with a 500 cubic inch Caddy engine it it. I was with him at a show last night. We were talking about this one. He didn't like the bulges in hood on this one. He put an aluminum intake on his so there wouldn't be any bulges on his hood. The outside of his is completely stock down to the full wheel covers and the original size tires. The only thing he has is a 8.2 liter sticker on the back like the 5 liter stickers the Gremlin X has.
Terry

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That's Phil's car. The auction number is 110142672040.

Here try this link this shows all auctions, but since this one ending soon, might not hit:
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@planethoustonamx.com