[BaadAssGremlins] things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm.............

[BaadAssGremlins] things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm.............

The wife and I took the Gremlin and Pacer to a show today. I was assigned to the modified '72 to current class. Look at this photo and see the car I'm parked next to - a brand new Mustang worth more than my house. Of course, the motor head judges chose his car. Now, I ain't normally a sore looser, but I was surrounded by cars that folks spent many hours restoring and put their heart and soul into - just as I did. This kid takes daddy's money to the Ford dealer, plops down 60K, (or more?) drives to the show and wins a freaking trophy. For every two of the spectators that looked at his car, 5 looked at mine. What kind of crap is that? Does anyone else experienced this, or even bothered by this crap? Why the hell are these cars even at the show? If they have to be there, put them in a corner away from restored vehicles. OK, enough of my social commentary.........

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.