Re: [BaadAssGremlins] air shocks on amx & javelins

Charlie, what part # did you order? I think this is all I need to solve a minor 'sagging' problem on the wife's new Pacer.  Gary 'Themix2'
-----Original Message-----
From: GrublinX@xxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 7:57 pm
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] air shocks on amx & javelins

Thanks for sharing this, Eddie. What a mess those shocks caused. I was considering air shocks, but instead got a set of helper springs from JC Whitney. They were under 50 bucks, bolted right on and gave me the two inches of lift I needed. I would have liked to change the springs, but I am not a mechanic so I have neither the tools or know how. Anyway, glad I did not go for the air shocks.

Charlie

Automotive radiator repair