[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Mounts/brackets holding up my 401 install. *@!%$!

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Mounts/brackets holding up my 401 install. *@!%$!!!!!

You positive you have the motor plates from a small body amc?  their are several different
heights and only the small body amc plaetes work.  take some measurements and maybe
someone can help you out with size.  I have mine laying around here somewhere...

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "deezildennis" <dsinks@...> wrote:

> I slung my 401 and th400 together into the 74 grem engine bay a few
> hours ago and Im having issues getting it seated on the mounts.
>
> Actually I had the mounts attached and that didnt work so I lifted the
> engine back up and then got the drivers one attached and then tried to
> get the passenger one on.
>
> Fat chance!!
>
> I even tried takeing the engine bracket off of it.
>
> Im all ears, What the hell am I doing wrong?
>
> Thanks ahead of time..

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: