Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Pacer radiator Needed

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Pacer radiator Needed

Hmmmm  Maybe I'll check ebay again for a rad.
I guess I bought the last one at the suppliers last year.
I am too frustrated to really do much to my Hornet right now. So for now it sits there in my garage and taunts me......
I am on the lookout for a fender though.
It is funny how things work out. I am still waiting. I guess that's how we develop patience.
Just dont slice your hand open installing the new radiator like I did last summer.