Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Pacer radiator Needed

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Pacer radiator Needed

In a message dated 6/18/2007 9:28:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time, djdave@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hey charlie, saw your car at villa capri cruisers, at nay aug park.
Snapped 3 pics, will post later. Looked like you were in deep
conversation, so I postponed saying hello. Nice bumpers. The car is
looking good.
Thanks Dave.  I had the bumpers show chromed. D&M in Scranton sent them out for me. IT was great to see there were several other AMC cars there. Maybe next time you see me I'll have the wife's Pacer parked next to the Gremmie! Sorry I missed you.

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.