Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone ordered anything from Kennedy American Late

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone ordered anything from Kennedy American Lately?

I got my order almost 4.5 weeks after I placed it.  It took about 4 calls and I finally got it.
Parts were packaged poorly (Rubbing against each other in the box) and arrived damaged.
He didnt have any replacment parts but offered a refund. I had to have the parts to finish the car so I had to use them.

I realize he's a one man show and they are hard to find parts but it was a $400 order...

Todd Tomason <jayscore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So whatever happened on your order from Kennedy? Did you finally get your
stuff? How long did it take?

Todd

On Monday 12 February 2007 21:54, deezildennis wrote:
> I Ordered a bunch of stuff online from Kennedy like 2 weeks ago and
> never recived it or got a shipping qoute. I cant seem to get ahold of
> him by phone and Email either.
>
> Anyone else have a issue with them? I know suposedly Jeff theres a
> good guy, Im just wondering whats going on..