Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: looking for answers

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: looking for answers

Don't worry about the rip seat. You will see them there that looked like they came off the showroom through how did that thing make it here. The idea is to go and have fun. I wish I could go.
Terry

juglin <juglin4@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for the info. I just bought a Gremlin, again. My first car was
a Gremlin, so I thought I needed one now at this point in my life to
go to cruise nights and stuff. So I bought one. I might just have to
head to Kenosha and see what's going on. I am a little hesitant of
entering my car in the show, as it has a ripped front seat, but I will
think about it. Thanks again for the info.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. __._,_.___