Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: looking for answers

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: looking for answers

Don't worry about it.  Enter it.  Every AMC should be on the show field.  You
don't have to have it judged.  If nothing else it's worth it just to have a
place to park.

Todd

On Monday 18 June 2007 11:05, juglin wrote:
> Thanks for the info. I just bought a Gremlin, again. My first car was
> a Gremlin, so I thought I needed one now at this point in my life to
> go to cruise nights and stuff. So I bought one. I might just have to
> head to Kenosha and see what's going on. I am a little hesitant of
> entering my car in the show, as it has a ripped front seat, but I will
> think about it. Thanks again for the info.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)