Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Such a sad goddamned waste of a Gremlin

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Such a sad goddamned waste of a Gremlin

They didn't even save the rims or the gas cap. I have a feeling their intelligence matched their surroundings.
Terry

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
There were ALOT of salvagable parts worth some money that were crushed along with this Gremlin.What barbaric pieces of shit >:(
Bart

Click here: http://faimg1.forum-auto.com/mesimages/107994/P4124471.JPG

See what's free at AOL.com.

Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today! __._,_.___

Automotive radiator repair