Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Such a sad goddamned waste of a Gremlin

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Such a sad goddamned waste of a Gremlin

What is sad however that one photo only shows one car. I have seen over
11,000 AMCs sent to crusher here in Houston since 1983. And I can't recall
latst time anything AMC popped up in the pick a part yards, the well ran
dry! But for years would pull what I can, and also email and call others
letting them know a AMC something is at the PYP and has about 2-4 weeks
before crushed. Seldom would people hti it although everything
cheap.....fenders, doors, hoods, grilles, trunk lids all $29, engines
whether 199 or 401 only $89. Trannies and rears $59-$89. But most of the
cars, no, a majority of them, ended up like that poor Gremlin in the photo.

Maybe it is a reflection of our society in general that we are wasteful
perhaps. Now you go to the PYP and it is chock full of 1990s BMWs, Totota,
Honday, Isuzu, Nissan, Saturn, Saab, Volvo, Mitsubushi and other late 1980s
and all 1990s stuff. You remember that some of those car companies say their
cars will run forever, however, many of these cars barely hit 100K and are
tossed away, as it is cheaper to get newer used than to fix it.

Same can be said for cell phones, like my auction here no one wants:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330123358265

and landfills are filling up with computers, monitors, keyboards, and just
wait until all broadcasting goes to hi-def in 2009 and all analog tv's be
tossed away, so again, maybe it is reflectoin of society.

Still hate to see shit wasted like that, someone needed the Gremlin
stainless, look, it has spinners on rally rims, even has a little Gremlin
'man' gas cap and looks to possibly be a X modle Gremmie to boot.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx