Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parts question: No Air Shocks

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parts question: No Air Shocks

In a message dated 6/1/2007 6:25:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time, themixtoo@xxxxxxx writes:
....'Now you can take out the 2 bolts holding each leaf spring'.... All was pretty simple right up to this point. We are all talking about 30-35 year old cars here, aren't we? Davis, not everybody has them thar' tourches and welders like you. GOOD LUCK,  'Themix2'
Yep, I was thinking about that fire stick thingy and was about to respond but saw your email. You said it all!
I've had the shocks off - I know they will budge!

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.