[BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC License Plate

-Eddie and all! Yes the secretary of states car show is GREAT!! I
hope to be able to take two of our cars this year.Wish i could get my
67 Ambassador convertible painted!!! Last year we had problems here
and did not make it. Always super nice vehicles attend, and also
regular antique daily drivers also. Joe-- In
BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@...>
wrote:

> Ok, you will have to have Adobe to view this page, it is the
Secretary of
> State of the great state of Illinois putting on a car show up
there, and
> they have a neat license plate chock full of AMCs. Not sure if it
was
> pressed by Paris Hilton (that's hot!) but go check out the plate:

http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/com_aa
9.pdf

> The catch is you have to have a Illinois Drivers License to I guess
get one.
> So it looks like a trip to the flea market for me to talk to some
of my
> Pakistani, Mexican and Guatamalean friends to get me a 'official'
Illinois
> drivers license so I can then get a uh, official Illinois license!
> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston AMX
> 713.464.8825
> eddiestakes@...