[BaadAssGremlins] Parts question: No Air Shocks

[BaadAssGremlins] Parts question: No Air Shocks

After weighing the pros and cons of air shocks as shared by the illustrious and knowledgeable members of BaadAss, I have decided against air shocks. As I thought back, it hit me. I recall years ago having a pair of Monroe Load Levelers on the Gremlin. They had helper springs on them and gave the car a good lift without the rough air shock ride. It appears that Monroe does not make these anymore. Anyone know of a company that does?

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.