Re: [BaadAssGremlins] First Car Show

Bob, Just had my wife's Pacer in our Memorial Day Parade. People loved it more than the '34 Rolls or the '35 Lasalle or the Merc Lead-sled.  'Themix2'
-----Original Message-----
From: Robert
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 25 May 2007 10:57 pm
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] First Car Show

NOT GREMLIN RELATED but AMC anyway... The Pacer that I bought a few
months back for my girlfriend, made it's first car show tonight. I told
my girlfriend that it's her car and she had to drive it there and enter
it. She was nervous but once everyone started swarming around the car
and giving her compliments, she felt great. Got a lot of compliments on
the Pacer and had a lot of people staring and asking us "how did ya
sqeeze the V-8 in there". I said "hey, it's factory"... they were
amazed at the car and now my girlfriend is hooked... She said "I can't
wait till next weeks show". Bob in MN.

Automotive radiator repair