Re: [BaadAssGremlins] First Car Show

Do that. I think you are going to have a lot of fun out of it. You know in my personal opinion and the risk of Bart throwing me off here I think the Pacer had it all over the Gremlin as for as people comforts. I remember car pooling with a girl back in the early 80's who had a Pacer and I had my Gremlin. The Pacer just rode better, was a whole lot quieter and had a real back seat in it. Saying that though if I was going to make a hot rod out of one them the Gremlin wins hands down. I think the wide tires, mag wheels, hot paint jobs do something for the Gremlin. I have seen pictures of Pacers done that way and I think it takes away from them. They still look like  a futuristic grocery getter to me. I think you are going to have a blast when you park them side by side at the shows. I would love to be there just to see the peoples reactions.
Terry