Re: [BaadAssGremlins] First Car Show

In a message dated 5/26/2007 7:37:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time, twa1950@xxxxxxxxx writes:
You know when I go to shows after they comment on my Gremlin that is the next car that comes out of their mouths. The Pacer. I would love to have a Pacer and my better half drive it to shows. That would be so great to have them parked side by side.
Terry
The wife and I took my Gremlin to a show last night and I am not kidding when I say at least 10 people mentioned the Pacer after seeing the 75 Gremlin. Then, their eyes bug out of their head when we tell them we have a 75 Pacer in the same Pastel Blue. I can't wait to take them to the shows and park them side by side! I'll post some photos of both cars once we get it out and about!

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.