[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77 amx rear axle questions/help

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77 amx rear axle questions/help

Thanks, Doc.  My concern is more of a safety issue.  I'm asking
because I'm not sure whether or not the removal of the 4th spring
would put excessive load on the remaining leafs that would caused them
to break.

Dan

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mr. AMC" <AMC74HORNET@...>
wrote:

> Dan  in my opinion you made a mistake removing the small leaf. Once
the car is driven and even sits the new springs will settle after a
while. My replacement springs had 4 leafs versus the 3 from the
factory and it too was a touch high but has now settled and the car is
level now.
> "Doc"

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional