[BaadAssGremlins] what is forbidden?

I was going to log onto the www.amcforums.com at least I think that is name
of it, as Gordy Chilson called me because someone been mentioning his name
and has whole thread going on about something or another over there, that is
before the guy I think got kicked off. Anyhows, when I go to that website I
get a 'forbidden fruit' message like below:

Forbidden

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at amcforums.com Port 80

I'm not sure what all that means, I just double checked and I ain't
Nigerian!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825