[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 1974 Gremlin Body for Sale & door seals

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 1974 Gremlin Body for Sale & door seals

Hey, you can come and get her anytime - make a vacation out of it! I
bought the door gaskets from 1aauto.com, made by SoftSeal, for
$99.95. They pretty much fit like crap. They sent me a 2nd set to try
free of charge, but they are the same. I see now that I will have to
modify them to get them to fit properly or look elsewhere for
a 'good' set. If you find a better set, please let me know.
And BTW, I bought a PowerMaster mini starter from Summit for the 360.
I'll let ya know how it works with the headers. ~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@...> wrote:

> Lu,
>    YOur killing me. That is a smokin deal I wish Bama was a day
trip away
>    On a side note... didn't you mention having trouble with your
door gaskets? Where did ya get em? I haven't tried mine yet.
>    Davis
>
> lumina333 <lumina333@...> wrote:
>           Okay - the time has FINALLY arrived for me to sell the
original 1974
> Gremlin. I am selling the car as is, where is - Montgomery,
Alabama. A
> folder has been set up in the photo section with pictures of the
lovely
> white Gremlin that is up for grabs. I am offering what is left of
this
> car to this group first, so speak up if you are SERIOUSLY
interested.
> Will go cheap to a BAG member - I'm talking $125, otherwise it's
ebay
> time. Feel free to email me with questions. I am not going to part
it
> out as that will leave me with a hull in my backyard that I will
have
> to haul away. All glass is good, frontend suspension, 6 cylinder
> crossmember, 904 rearend, no dashboard, seats go with it. This is
the
> Gremlin that I worked so hard on then found another body in better
> condition to complete my project (no it is not running yet). The
engine
> bay has been completely restored and painted. The battery area, you
may
> recall, has been restored using steel and looks like factory. The
> wiring harness is in tact. Bring some tires as the ones on it are
> rotten. First money takes her home. If I don't have a firm
committment
> from a BAG member by next week, she goes to ebay. ~Lu~

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)