Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Feebay YIKES

Wow.
I hope to go to a junkyard next Saturday that has a Pacer or two. I remember taking the X off of a Pacer X, but it is different than a Sportabout X   X
If I go I will look for a lense for you.
There are other junkyards with Pacers, but I won't be able to go to for awhile.
I will try to ask a fellow AMCer if he can find one in his travels.
I will see what I can do                             Luke

GrublinX@xxxxxxx wrote:
WOW! I've been trying to capture some NOS Pacer lenses on feebay, but jppacer79 is grabbing everything, paying up to $200 per lens!!  Anyone know where I can get a right rear lens in good shape for a 75 Pacer?
Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.

in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel