[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 360 Question

Davis...we BOTH must have some email Gremlins(pun intended). I've
emailed you several times? You emailed me before and i never received
it...mostly came thru on the list??? It looks great. Yeah...think i
should have just swapped the V8 crossmember instead of trying the
Bulltear deal! His setup DOES appear REALLY beefy! MC told me he had
never seen a crossmember with single large diuameter hole on each
pad? Said mine must be an OLD crossmember?? Who knows??? I gotts send
him measurement of my frame pads...he is to make up as template of
where to drill the new holes. . Joe--- In
BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-davis@...>
wrote:

> Joe,
>    How did you like the Battery tray I sent you? Haven't heard from
you since you got it. Did it arrive ok?
>    As for mounts for your 401 I went with polly mounts with the
factory v-8 bcross and I am making up a turnbuckle mount to hold the
engine during racing and remove on the street.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)