[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 360 Question

Joe, glad to see Matt got back to you. I talked with him yesterday
and told him the concern/problem/question with the crossmember V-8
mounting holes. I will look at some of my 6 cyl crossmembers and see
what they look like, between the 232 and the 258 equipped cars. Bob
in MN.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jgray_55" <jgray_55@...>
wrote:

> MC emailed me that the 258 crossmember has TWO small diameter holes
> on each fram pad? My 232 has ONE larger diameter hole in each frame
> pad.Anyone know why the difference??  He is supposed to send me an
> diagram/template to dril the needed holes.He said either my car has
> an OLDER crossmember in it ot it is because it was a 232?? Doubt
the
> wrong crossmember....it is an 42,000 mile original...till i started
> modifing it. Anyone know why the two/one holes in the mount pad?
> Thanks alot for ANY info,Joe --- In
> BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Robert" <baddassgremlin@> wrote:
> >
> > Joe, I'll talk to MC and see whats up. I know he has been swamped
> at
> > work but thats no excuse. I'll stop over to his place either
> tonight
> > or tomorrow. Bob in MN.
> >
> > --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jgray_55" <jgray_55@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Have you used the BullTear mounts yet? My Gremlin 6 cyl
> crossmember
> > > has ONE hole per side for the factory motor mount stud. The
> > BullTear
> > > brackets have TWO smaller diameter holes in each them? What
holes
> > did
> > > you line up? I have no engine/trans in my car. Nothing to go by
> > yet.
> > > As far as i can see...nothing lines up with the Bulltear frame
> > > brackets where they are supposed to attach to the crossmember?
> > Also
> > > for some reason MC will not return email questions of HOW to
line
> > > these up? WTF's up with that? Never had a problem with him
> before?
> > > I've emailed him quite a few times(5-7) about whats up with the
> > > holes....NO reply at all? Have bought alot from him
before...May
> > > NEVER again...since NO reply to questions!! Thanks,Joe

> > swap.
> > plates)
> bulltear
> > > 6cyl crossmember - v8 engine