Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 258 question

If that light was on and you really had an oil pressure problem you would have known it in a hurry. Sounds like it is OK to me. I would think it would go up to 20 to 25 when you are driving it. Even if it didn't I wouldn't get to excited about it. Sounds to me like somewhere on the wire it has bare spot and is touching metal and causing a ground. Might be just as easy to hook a gauge and forget the light. Of course if she is like my wife she would never look at gauge she thought that they were just decorations on my Cougar. I will say Ford did have one good idea if something is wrong it has a red light that comes on and tells you to look at your gauges.
Terry