Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 258 question

In a message dated 4/29/2007 1:06:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time, strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Mine holds about 8/14 when warmed up at idle
Thanks - and to Bob and Terry for their posts as well!
I bought a Pacer for the wife last fall and I'm trying to get it ready for the road. Oil light was on all the time -- turns out it is on when the sending unit is disconnected, so I guess it is electrical. I hooked up a gauge and I'm getting about 8 - 12 pounds as well. I though that was low, but apparently not. I'm accustomed to my 304 that runs a constant 40-60 lb.

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.