Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Litre Decals-Update

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Litre Decals-Update

In a message dated 4/28/2007 4:02:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time, baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx writes:
Everyone - - Charlie, I think you had started a list of who wanted
decals, Correct???? Do you still have it???? The Graphics shop in
Minneapolis where I have stuff for work done, did up a sample for me
going off of the 5 Litre decal I got off the internet. That decal was
screenprinted and the one he did a sample of was two color vinyl. I
felt the quality was just as good as the screenprinted one, and you
had to get very close visually to tell the difference and the feel
was a tiny bit thicker, but the price will be around the ten dollar
mark versus 30 dollars each. Color choices are whatever you want,
like green w/black outline or blue w/white ouline or whatever.....
Quantity is not an issue, we can get 5 or 50, don't matter, same
Bob,
I do have the list here. I'll put it together and post it.

Charlie "Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.