Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Concord and Eagle Parts

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Concord and Eagle Parts

Bob,
I could sure use a gearshift lever. If the Concord is column shift automatic, I need the whole shift lever. Let me know if it is available. Maybe also the Concord grille. Thanks.
Onree in Nebraska

<x-tad-bigger>Robert <baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx></x-tad-bigger><x-tad-bigger> wrote:</x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger>I went to the local junkyard yesterday and only found two AMC's. If </x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger>anyone needs parts from a 1982 Concord D/L two door w/half vinyl top or </x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger>a 1983 eagle 4 door wagon, Let me know what you need and I'll go back </x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger>and get the parts and ship them to you. Both cars were in pretty good </x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger>shape. Bob in MN.</x-tad-bigger>