Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Bringing Gremlin Home

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Bringing Gremlin Home

Dang Doc. I had almost forgotten about my gas tank. I put the lag bolts in, the washers and then I went over them with the tank seal and it stopped the leaks. I did find a place close to home that will fix the leaks in it for a fair price. That is the whole problem I have with my Gremlin every year. I have all these plans but I have to store it in a garage about 15 miles from my house in the winter. The garage doesn't have any electricity or heat. Now  the weather is pretty and I am ready to get it out and start driving it again and taking it to shows. I will do like I do every year. I will bring it home, give it a bath, change the oil and talk about all the things I need and want to do to it. Then I will cuss and cry when something like the gas tank breaks because I patched it instead of fixing it right. Someday if I every get rid of my mothers old house and get me a garage here at my house things will change. Then I am getting old I might die first. Then the Gremlin will end up with one of my kids who will just drive it to death and it will end up in a grave yard. I am going to shut up I am depressing myself.
Terry

amc74hornet <AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--- In
BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups
.com, <twa1950@...> wrote:

> The weather is suppose
to be nice this weekend.
If the Good Lord is
willing I am planning on
going after my Gremlin
this Saturday and bringing
it home for the summer.
Wish me look that it goes
alright.

--------
> Ahhh...imagining that
irresistible "new car"
smell?
> Check outnew cars at
Yahoo! Autos.

Terry what did you ever do
about the gas tank leak
you had?
"Doc"

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos. __._,_.___

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair