Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet parts 2

Wow I guess I thought it was too rusty.  I have dreamed of making it into a drag car but need $$$$$ for that. Actually not too bad. The trunk is very solid. There is a 232 mostly there with an automatic. A decent grille section is in the trunk.
The owners phone #is 1-207-338-2612
Or his email is   scarab51@localnet,com
I'll try to get pics on here of the Pacer and Americans also in the guys yard.

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Luke,
 I want that whole car! I am serious. Call me 860-997-2732 cell or I can call on my dime.
 Davis

Luke Wardwell <horneteer2@yahoo.com> wrote:
Rear view. anyone interested in the doors  ?
Sorry The pics are too big to send more than one

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos. __._,_.___

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair