From: BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Davis
Sent: 16 avril 2007 17:35
To: BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin X street car progress More pics posted
Posted moreToday I got a few hours in. I got the passengers door on the
car and some what lined up.
I fabed up a brace to mount the seat to the roll bar. NHRA says I gotta
have it. Summit wanted 34.00 for a kit and jegs wanted 44.00 Materials
cost me 0
pics Gotta run

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair