Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin X street car progress More pics posted

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin X street car progress More pics posted

Thanks Rick,
 I haven't forgotten you either I will be sending you an oil pump kit Thanks for all the help you have provided.
 I still have a long ways to go on the car but hopfully today I will get the pass door and fender on and lined up, and possibly the grille and lights installed. I still have to drill a hole thru the tail light and diamondplate for the push off battery switch for track use.( I plan to use an old gun cleaning handle). I also have to make a bracket to mount the seat to the cage and weld that in place. Will my car EVER be done. UGH!!
 LOL
 Davis

Davis,

It's a shame the little details don't provide the same exhilaration felt when building up the engine and hearing it fire up. Regardless, the details still have to get done.

I looked at the photos of the diamond plate. Not only does it look good, it's functional. I had considered using a steel diamond plate in the back of mine to add a little weight over the coil-over shocks. As good as your's came out though, I just may go for the polished look.

Keep plugging away..........

  Rick

See what's free at AOL.com.

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair