Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin X street car progress More pics posted

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin X street car progress More pics posted

Davis,

It's a shame the little details don't provide the same exhilaration felt when building up the engine and hearing it fire up. Regardless, the details still have to get done.

I looked at the photos of the diamond plate. Not only does it look good, it's functional. I had considered using a steel diamond plate in the back of mine to add a little weight over the coil-over shocks. As good as your's came out though, I just may go for the polished look.

Keep plugging away..........

  Rick

See what's free at AOL.com.