Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 258 Question

I looked it up on autozones site.It looks like that is the same gasket that is used on all 232 and 258's from at least 1972 to 1978. I would guess all 6's of that same family would use the same gasket. They listed MS3707 for their $15.00 one but listed MS9982 the same number as BOB came up for their $10.00. You have to order from them too. They don't stock it. I guess there are not many people changing gaskets on their AMC 6 bangers.
Terry