Re: [BaadAssGremlins] pools

In a message dated 4/13/2007 10:08:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time, baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx writes:
I honestly do not know how he got passed me as i ask those who wish to join here to give me a reason,and usually  I see a 'Hi i'm so and so from such and such and have a 72 Gremlin which i usually let join right away.the Hi. and nothing else gets denied.Also most here email me privatly to ask to sell something besides AMC parts or cars and I usually say yes.
Bart
Bart,
That's what you get for being a nice guy!

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.