[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Decal Update

Yes, single color would be cheaper. I have dealt with this company
for many years and I don't know why it did not "click" in my head to
talk with them about these and many other decals. His price of $15.00
each, is probably on the high side. When I told him that the decal I
brought was $29.00, he laughed and said, we can do these for half
that. When all is said and done, I estimate the price for two color
vinyl decals will be $10.00 and single color about $6.00. The screen
printed ones need an investment because of the quantity run, and I'm
sure no one in the group wants to invest that kind of money for each
color batch/run. So hopefully the vinyl ones turn out good. Bob

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@...> wrote:

> Bob,
>    Sounds great. I would assume single color may be cheaper?
>    Davis
>
> Robert <baddassgremlin@...> wrote:
>           I'll make this condensed: Just got back from the Graphics
Shop. Cost
> would be about $15 each? The one I got from APD is
> screenprinted/diecut,and that type should be run in quantity lots
of
> like 50 or more because of set up/final cost. Each color choice
would
> be a new batch/run of 50 or more to keep the cost down. That part
makes
> me wonder why APD said they "have them made as they are ordered"???
> Then if we go two color/vinyl decal, then we can have them make one
or
> 100, the quantity don't matter as much, as far as the final cost is
> concerned. Then we can get color choices that we want, in small
> quantiies. The thickness of the vinyl decal is more then the
> screenprinted one. I left my decal with him and he is going to make
me
> a sample in the two color vinyl. I will post again next week when I
> pick up the decal and see the quality/NOS likelyness. Bob in MN.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)