[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 5 Litre Decals

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, themixtoo@... wrote:

> As far as I can remember all 5.0 X's had the V/8 decal just under
the Liter decal. Same color combination.

 Hey guys, Yup the V8 decal sat right under the "tre" on the 5 litre
decal as I'm looking at a copy of Hemmings with Donnie's 74 Grem on
the cover. Good luck. Gary>

came with the V/8 decal. Is the V/8 decal available?  Gary 'The
>  Mix2'
> Is the V/8 decal separate?
>
>  Charlie
>
> "Cool Factor X"
>

> See what's free at AOL.com.

___
> AOL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's
free from AOL at AOL.com.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: